|Shekhar Kumar Chaudhary AIR 624, UPSC CSE 2016-17|
It was heartening to see our own Shekhar enter Dholpur House and this time not to turn around in gloom.
He was elated - no doubt - yet was in a state of disbelief, moments after the results were declared in the evening.
It was a privilege as well as joy to converse with Mr Chaudhary, a couple of days later.
Excerpts are here.
6. What needs to be the style of answer writing in Mains?
7. Did you practice answer writing? Did it help? Did you appear in any Test Series for Mains?
8. What should be the approach towards Prelims in the age of –ve marking & now with total stress back on GS I?
9. What is your opinion regarding the change in the MAINS Syllabus as well as the Question pattern?
10. Was going through this journey a lone fight or did you find people around you?